We are seeking volunteers to help us out during the event (April 29 & 30, 2023).
As a token of appreciation, volunteers who have completed their assigned shift will receive a nominal gift certificate which they can use to shop at the booths at the fair.
Positions to Fill
General Help & Greeting
- Help set up banners.
- Show vendors to their booth if they can’t find it.
- Greet visitors at the entrance.
- Direct VIP ticket holders to the designated booth to pick up their gift bag. No ticket scanning and no sales.
- Use our clicker to count the number of incoming visitors.
Photos, Videos & Facebook
- Take pictures and videos during the event. We need images of crowds, booths, products, exhibitors, visitors shopping, the venue… You can use your cell phone. A camera is not required if you don’t have one. Just need a good eye for nice visuals! All photos and videos will be uploaded to a designated Google Drive.
*All photos and videos will be copyright-free for our use.
- Take one of your photos and post it in a relevant Facebook groups (i.e. Vegan Montreal, or Végane Montreal, etc. ) to share the event.